- Basic6 gives users a cloud-based infrastructure for real-time monitoring, deployment, and management of IoT devices.
- Kinsa uses a smartphone-enabled thermometer to monitor symptoms and track illness for users and their doctors.
- Ottomate reduces a home’s electrical cost through its self-programming home automation system.
- Octopart allows engineers and part buyers to easily access part information, design, manufacturing, and cost through its search engine.
- Bluesmart gives travelers the ability to locate, lock, and weigh their suitcase directly from their smartphone.
As consumers get more comfortable using smart devices we expect more such platforms to enter the market.